Career Links GT host employer information & forms.
WHAT IS GROUP TRAINING?
Career Links GT is an innovative Group Training Company. We employ apprentices, trainees (school based, part time and full time) and place them with host employers to complete their industry training. We help host employers save time and money by reducing employment risks and responsibilities; while our apprentices and trainees benefit from consistent support and quality employment and training
HOSTING SCHOOL BASED APPRENTICES & TRAINEES
School Based Apprentices & Trainees (SBAT) allow students in Years 10, 11 and 12 to undertake paid, part time work and formal industry training, while continuing to study for the HSC. SBATs are a great way for students to get a head start in their career. They also provide a low cost and effective way for employers to prepare a young person for a future career in industry. Generally, SBATs work 1 day per week with the host employer and continue their studies for the remainder of the week.
HOSTING PART TIME AND FULL TIME APPRENTICES & TRAINEES
Part time and full time Apprenticeships and Traineeships allow people of any working age to train, study and earn an income at a variety of qualification levels in most occupations as well as traditional trades. This career pathway allows host employers to train new staff and help them develop their career as they progress through the different stages of the qualification. Generally, apprentices and trainees study one day per week and work part time or full time on the remaining days with the host employer.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
Career Links GT takes care of all the employer responsibilities meaning that you can focus on the important things, like growing your business.
Our responsibilities include:
- Paperwork and Sign Ups
- Payroll and Superannuation
- Workers' Compensation
- Record keeping
- Training arrangements
THE BENEFITS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Career Links GT supports company growth and will make finding the right Apprentice or Trainee for your business easy!
Our services can:
- Remove the complexity and reduce the cost of finding a good Apprentice or Trainee
- Offer flexible options that meet the needs of your business
- Save you time we advertise, screen and reference check suitable candidates on your behalf but you make the final selection
- Reduce the risk of getting the wrong person for the job
- Support your workforce with a SBAT one day a week with your full time Apprentice or Trainee is at TAFE or training
- Take care of the paperwork and free you from tedious payroll tasks
- Assist in arranging training requirements